Caldwell Companies is an established and growing development, investment and commercial brokerage firm based in Northwest Houston. We are seeking an energetic, experienced person to join our team as a Commercial Marketing Coordinator. We offer a great, family oriented environment with the opportunity to report directly to senior management. We provide competitive salaries, health insurance, 401k and other benefits. Caldwell Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Commercial Marketing Coordinator Responsible for the coordination and oversight of the strategic marketing plan, brand positioning and communication initiatives for Caldwell Companies' commercial lines of business. This role supports the Caldwell brokerage team, consisting of land, office, industrial, and retail brokers. Job duties include executing the layout, design and production of high-quality (print and electronic) business development, property marketing, digital content marketing and social media efforts for the Caldwell brokerage division.
- Works under the supervision of the VP of Marketing and collaborates with brokers and other team members to determine a creative direction (marketing concept) for collateral pieces based on the requirements given for the task, using advanced graphical and visual formatting.
- Responsible for understanding, conceptualizing, and executing marketing initiatives to support the sales goals of the brokerage division
- Produce quality graphic design artwork to support marketing efforts using technology and computer software packages for either print or web.
- Generate interactive materials, brochures, floor plans, advertising, postcards, presentations, proposals and any other creative collateral material that adheres to corporate brand standards whether for print or digital.
- Supports marketing and communications programs across a full mix of marketing channels for: property listings, events, internal communications, social medial and email marketing where needed.
- Prepare collateral materials for proposals, presentations, BPO’s, case studies, client testimonials, team profiles, Investment offerings, listing presentations and RFP’s.
- Assist Commercial Development team in promoting all new and planned commercial development opportunities
- Coordinate internal communication pieces such as quarterly newsletters to promote Caldwell corporate activities.
- Plan and review budgets regularly with team to ensure objectives are being executed in a timely manner
- Ensures compliance with company standards regarding usage of the company logo and consistency of marketing products.
- Dedicates self to learning and understanding the commercial real estate industry and the Caldwell culture
- College degree preferred in a marketing or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in commercial marketing. Land brokerage experience preferred.
- Graphic design skills a plus
- Requires proficiency of Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, as well as working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint.
- Up-to-date knowledge of social media best practices, strategies and latest platforms and trends.
- Strong conceptual and design skills with the ability to offer creative input and design solutions.
- General working knowledge and familiarity with Northwest Houston
- Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of commonly used website and HTML development tools, is a plus.
Caldwell Companies is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org