Caldwell Companies is a leading full-service real estate firm based in northwest Houston. We are seeking a General Manager to join the newly formed Executive Suites/CoWorking business line. Caldwell Companies is a faith based firm that engages in large-scale commercial and residential development, real estate investments, commercial brokerage and asset management. Our company culture is a team/family-based environment where the individual is treated with respect. We foster an enjoyable work setting coupled with a fast-paced goal oriented environment.
The General Manager for Executive Suites will be directly responsible for sales, day to day operations and management of our executive suites business. This role reports directly to senior management. Responsibilities of the position include leasing office suites and co-working space, member recruiting and lead generation. The manager will also plan member events to foster a great sense of community and oversee marketing and social media. Additionally, the manager will have profit and loss accountability as well as maintaining a high level of customer/member satisfaction. Due to the rigor and breadth of the duties combined with the numerous parties involved in the process, the General Manager role requires sales experience, business management acumen, profit and loss responsibility and the ability to maintain client satisfaction. The candidate should exhibit proficiency in communicating effectively both in writing and verbally, utilizing Microsoft Office applications, and creatively solving problems. Given the adaptability and flexibility required by the position, an individual with a positive attitude, strong initiative, and a willingness to learn is well suited for success and enjoyment as the Sales Director and General Manager for Executive Suites/CoWorking.
Leasing/Sales & Marketing
- Lead generation and tracking;
- Closing prospects to gain new clients;
- Coordinate marketing efforts and social media;
- Maximize occupancy through outstanding customer service and sales techniques;
- Customer Retention;
- Community Involvement.
- Oversee and execute daily office operations;
- Resolve member issues with professionalism and patience;
- Supervise the work of the receptionist and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness;
- Monitor revenue, expenses and related financial activities to ensure: revenue growth, expenses are well managed and net income is maximized and growing.
- Coordinate engaging member events;
- Maintain an extraordinary sense of community;
- Facilitate member relationships and help them grow their business.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 to 10 years of sales experience and business leadership; executive suite/co-working management experience a plus
- Exceptional customer service fostering great tenant relations
- Ability to connect well with people; friendly and approachable;
- Results focused and highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office & Salesforce a plus
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting base salary plus commission based on net income generated
- Company benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k)
- Internal investment opportunities
Caldwell Companies is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit resume to email@example.com