Caldwell Companies is an established and growing development, investment, and commercial brokerage firm based in Northwest Houston. We are seeking an energetic, experienced person to join our team as a Human Resources (HR) Counselor. We offer a great family-oriented environment and the HR Counselor will work directly with our most valuable resource, our staff. We foster an enjoyable work setting coupled with a fast-paced goal-oriented environment as noted by our mission of Doing it Right, Right Now. We provide competitive salaries, health insurance, 401K and other benefits.
- General oversight of day-to-day company priorities, values and strategic initiatives.
- Working with Business Unit leaders on hiring and career development needs.
- Administer assessments including DISC, Berkman and other relevant tools to aid in the hiring of most qualified candidates for a particular role.
- Participate in interview process including narrowing candidates down for Business Unit leader review of final candidates
- Leverage on-line recruiting tools like LinkedIn and others platforms to have company needs marketed to targeted markets.
- Responsible for making recommendations to the CEO and Executive Committee and implementation of programs to serve Associates’ development, personal and professional.
- In conjunction with Assistant Controller, oversee administration of company benefits including insurance, 401K and retirement.
- Make recommendations to Executive Committee regarding salaries and bonus program.
- Work with Marketing Department to identify opportunities for company service and volunteer programs.
- Develop and implement program for tuition assistance.
- Career counseling for career path planning.
- Training strategies and execution.
- Inner-Company ambassador for Cultural Values.
- Inner Office communications via internal newsletter.
- Administer recognition and acknowledgment initiative.
- Best Places to Work optimization.
- Hiring and onboarding oversight.
- Oversee positive workplace quality of life at all four office locations
- Work with Managers on oversight of quarterly reviews
- Planning and Execution of Quarterly Associate Fellowship Gatherings
- Bachelor’s degree Required
- 3+ years of Humans Resource experience
- Coaching or Counseling Training a plus
Caldwell Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To apply, please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org