Caldwell Companies is an established and growing development, investment, management and brokerage firm based in Northwest Houston. We are seeking an energetic, experienced person to join our team as a Recruitment Officer. We offer a great family-oriented environment in a faith-based firm. The role we need played is helping source the best people for our growing businesses and then help business leaders in ongoing people management needs. We foster an enjoyable work setting coupled with a fast-paced goal-oriented environment as noted by our mission of Doing it Right, Right Now. We provide competitive salaries, health insurance, 401K and other benefits.
- General oversight of day-to-day company priorities, values and strategic initiatives.
- Working with Business Unit leaders on hiring and career development needs.
- Being responsible for securing candidates, reviewing resumes and finding key hires that are cultural fits with our business and specific units.
- Administer assessments including DISC, Berkman and other relevant tools to aid in the hiring of most qualified candidates for a particular role.
- Leverage on-line recruiting tools like LinkedIn and other platforms to have company needs marketed to targeted markets.
- Interview screening to provide business leaders with top candidates for each role that needs to be filled
- Participate in interview process including narrowing candidates down for Business Unit leader review of final candidates
- Ongoing engagement with business unit leaders to help grow, develop, train, retain and evaluate existing staffs
- Responsible for making recommendations to the CEO and Executive Committee and implementation of programs to serve Associates’ development, personal and professional.
- Make recommendations to Executive Committee regarding salaries and bonus program.
- Develop and implement program for tuition assistance.
- Career counseling for career path planning.
- Training strategies and execution.
- Inner-Company ambassador for Cultural Values.
- Inner Office communications via internal newsletter.
- Administer recognition and acknowledgment initiative.
- Best Places to Work optimization.
- Oversee positive workplace quality of life at all four office locations
- Work with Managers on oversight of quarterly reviews
- Planning and Execution of Quarterly Associate Fellowship Gatherings
- Bachelor’s degree Required
- 5 to 10 years of recruiting, hiring, training and development experience
- Coaching or Counseling Training a plus
Caldwell Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To apply, please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org