Caldwell Companies is a leading fully-integrated real estate firm based in northwest Houston. We are seeking an energetic, experienced person to join our team as a Job Cost Accounts Payable Coordinator.
Caldwell Companies is a faith based firm that engages in large-scale commercial and residential development, real estate investments, commercial brokerage and asset management. The firm is experiencing consistent growth both in revenue and service offerings. Our company culture is a team/familybased environment where the individual is treated with respect. We foster a fun and enjoyable work setting.
The ideal candidate needs to be accurate, detail oriented and can work in a fast-paced environment. Team player a must.
- Process invoices for residential and commercial development projects
- Match to Purchase Orders/Subcontracts (AIA G702/G703)
- Vendor Statement Reconciliation
- Work with Change Orders
- Work with Lien Waivers
- Job Costing
- Bank statement reconciliations
- Assist with processing and tracking property tax payments
- Create lender construction draws
- Minimum two years’ accounts payable experience in real estate
- Job Cost experience and working with contractor pay applications a must
- Timberline experience (or similar) a must
- MRI a plus
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word, Quickbooks
Caldwell Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please email resume to email@example.com