Caldwell Brokerage Company, a subsidiary of Caldwell Companies, is seeking full-time sales associates for its commercial real estate services organization in Houston. We are currently hiring and desire high performing people with or without real estate experience to join our team. The firm focuses its services on the west, northwest, and north Houston real estate markets, as well as College Station and The Woodlands.
Responsibilities include assisting owners and user clients with the marketing of office properties as well as representing users in the purchase, sale and lease of office properties. The candidate will learn how to research the local market, prospect and develop long-term relationships that create a successful career in commercial real estate brokerage.
Candidate must be a high caliber self-starter who is motivated and ambitious, has proven sales success history and relationship development skills including excellent communication and problem solving abilities. Strong analytical skills coupled with an understanding of financial markets are very helpful traits to achieve success in the brokerage industry. A real estate license is not required.
Caldwell Companies is a leading fully-integrated real estate firm based in northwest Houston. We are a faith based firm that engages in large-scale commercial and residential development, real estate investments, commercial brokerage and asset management through a platform of subsidiary companies. Caldwell Companies has been voted one of the Best Places to Work by the HBJ for a number of consecutive years. The firm is experiencing consistent growth both in revenue and service offerings. Our company culture is focused on team work versus individual sale styles. We are a family-based environment where the individual is treated with respect. We foster a fun and enjoyable work setting.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of proven sales performance preferred
- Ability to develop and nurture long-term business relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Experience in prospecting and negotiation
- Results focused
- Commitment to building and manufacturing long term relationships
- Salesforce CRM experience a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting salary plus full benefits
- Unlimited commission income potential after first year
- Company benefits: Insurance - medical, dental, vision, & 401K
- Exceptional sales support
- Auto Allowance
- Expense Allowance
- Annual licensing and continuing education
For consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Caldwell Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.