Caldwell Companies is a leading full-service real estate firm based in northwest Houston. We are seeking an Operational Administrator to join the newly formed Executive Suites/CoWorking business line. Caldwell Companies is a faith based firm that engages in large-scale commercial and residential development, real estate investments, commercial brokerage and asset management. Our company culture is a team/family-based environment where the individual is treated with respect. We foster an enjoyable work setting coupled with a fast-paced goal oriented environment.
The Operational Administrator for Executive Suites will be directly responsible for day to day operations, front desk support and social engagement for our executive suites business. This role reports directly to the General Manager of the Executive Suites. Responsibilities of the position include: answering and directing phone calls, greeting clients, conducting new member tours resolving client concerns, accounting and reporting. Additionally, the Operations Administrator will assist the General Manager in creating and maintaining a fun and vibrant culture to recruit and retain members and sustain a high level of member satisfaction. The candidate should exhibit proficiency in communicating effectively both in writing and verbally, utilizing Microsoft Office applications, and creatively solving problems. Given the adaptability and flexibility required by the position, an individual with a positive attitude, strong initiative, and a willingness to learn is well suited for success and enjoyment as the Operational Administrator for Executive Suites/CoWorking.
- Front desk support;
- Answer and direct phone calls for clients in a polite, professional, and efficient manner;
- Serve as the first and primary point of customer contact;
- Respond to client queries and comments in a timely manner;
- Receive, sort, and deliver mail and packages;
- Assist clients with conference room reservations;
- New member tours and serve as the backup for sales;
- Administrative assistance.
- Daily office operations;
- Monitor coffee and snacks in the café area;
- Lease administration and tracking;
- Resolve member issues with professionalism and patience;
- Input revenue, expenses and related financial activities;
- Prepare management reports.
- Contribute to social media efforts
- Coordinate engaging member events;
- Maintain an extraordinary sense of community.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 to 5 years of administrative or accounting support and reporting; executive suite/co-working management experience a plus
- Customer service oriented attitude; willingness to always meet client needs
- Friendly, polite and energetic; self-starter
- Exceptional phone etiquette and professional appearance
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Experience with Microsoft Office, MRI & Salesforce a plus
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Company benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k)
- Internal investment opportunities
Please submit resume to email@example.com