Caldwell Companies is a Houston based, full-service real estate development and services firm. Caldwell Companies has a high energy environment that encourages individual growth and team accomplishment. The pace at Caldwell Companies is fast and our people are committed to our vision of honoring God by stewarding resources, cultivating relationships and building extraordinary communities that enrich lives.
We are currently seeking friendly faces to work part-time in the welcome center at Willowcreek Ranch, an award-winning luxury acreage community located near FM 2920 & HWY 290 in Tomball, TX. This role is responsible for assisting the Sales Function by greeting and assisting guests, handling overflow traffic, and providing administrative support, as needed.
Job duties consist of greeting visitors, informing them about the community, and answering phone and/or email inquiries. Must be outgoing, friendly, and good with people! Job hours are every other weekend from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm on Saturday and 12:00pm - 5:00 pm on Sunday.
- Greet and direct visitors
- Maintain sales center appearance
- Distribute current price lists and community information to guests
- Make appointments for Sales Consultant
- Complete guest registration forms
- Perform related administrative duties
- Provide timely responses to questions submitted to community website
- Enter visitor information into database
Caldwell Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org