Caldwell Companies is an established and growing development, investment and commercial brokerage firm based in Northwest Houston. We are seeking an energetic, experienced person to join our restoration team as a Construction Superintendent. We offer a great, family oriented environment with the opportunity to report directly to senior management.
Caldwell Companies is in search of a Restoration Construction Estimator. Candidate will need to have experience Xactimate. Background with restoration (water damage, large loss, mitigation, etc) preferred. This position will work closely with insurance companies, insurance adjusters, clients, customers, and all other parties involved in claims and establish a good rapport with all parties and determine appropriate plans to get the building back to pre-loss condition as quickly as possible.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients throughout the environmental industry in order to cultivate existing accounts, blossom existing accounts, and gain future accounts
- This position will require travel by car in the NW area of Houston and this person must be willing to work odd-hours, weekends and holidays, as called upon
- Work with our operations, sales, marketing and management to operationally manage reconstruction projects following fire or water damage, mold, hurricanes, tornadoes and other natural disasters
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously over a multi-location region
- Specific duties include customer communications, project coordination, and assistance in billing compilation, project execution including management of in-house personnel and resources as well as sub-contractors
Requirements & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Construction Project Management with Environmental emphasis and Insurance Restoration is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree - Construction Management or equivalent preferred
- Mastery of Blue Print reading mandatory
- Proficient in Xactimate preferred.
- Advance Xactimate Certification, Level 3 Certification; Haag Certification for Residential Commercial Roofing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free workplace.