Caldwell Companies is an established and growing development, investment and commercial brokerage firm based in Northwest Houston. We are seeking an energetic, experienced person to join our restoration sales team. We offer a great, family oriented environment with the opportunity to report directly to senior management.
Caldwell Companies is in search of experienced sales consultants to grow our restoration business. Candidate must be a high caliber self-starter who is motivated and ambitious, has proven sales success history and relationship development skills including excellent communication and problem-solving abilities. Responsibilities include identifying, cold-calling, door to door sales and sourcing new business opportunities in the Northwest Houston area.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients throughout the environmental industry in order to cultivate existing accounts, blossom existing accounts, and gain future accounts
- This position will require travel by car to communities throughout NW Houston and this person must be willing to work odd-hours, weekends and holidays, as called upon
- Work with our operations, sales, marketing and management to operationally manage reconstruction projects following fire or water damage, mold, hurricanes, tornadoes and other natural disasters
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously over a multi-location region
- Specific duties include customer communications, project coordination, and assistance in billing compilation, project execution including management of in-house personnel and resources as well as sub-contractors
Requirements and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in sales
- Bachelor's Degree
- Immediate availability to begin work
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free workplace.