Caldwell Companies is a leading fully-integrated real estate firm based in northwest Houston. We are in search in of an individual to lead a Commercial Development Team. Caldwell Companies is a faith-based firm that engages in large-scale commercial and residential development, real estate investments, commercial brokerage and asset management. The firm is experiencing consistent growth both in revenue and service offerings. Our company culture is a team/family-based environment where the individual is treated with respect. We foster a fun and enjoyable work setting.
The Vice President of Commercial Development, will take the lead role in expanding the commercial development team at Caldwell Companies. A large focus will be on locating commercial real estate opportunities for development or acquisition.The successful candidate will have a proven track record of establishing and cultivating relationships with real estate professionals, business leaders, real estate brokers, financial institutions and all levels of government.
- Evaluation and Analysis of potential opportunities
- Source new project opportunities both ground up and existing projects
- Sourcing leasing prospects for new or existing commercial projects including build to suit opportunities.
- Coordinate market research efforts for new and existing projects
- Coordinate various professionals involved in executing development projects
- Lead the execution of all new development projects
- Coordinate all activities with in-house general contractor or 3rd party general contractor as dictated by the scope of the project.
- 5-15 years of commercial development experience with a solid understanding of deal structure and financial analysis.
- Superior analytical skills and a creative problem-solving mindset
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong knowledge of design, construction and project management practices
- Strong negotiation skills and knowledge of real estate deal terms and strategies both in purchase and lease transactions.
- Experience working with contracts.
- Masters degree in a discipline ideally with direct application to real estate.
- Base + Incentives
- Full benefits
For consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Caldwell Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.