- Educational Facilities
- Property Management
- College Station
- About Us
What is an SIOR Designee? Caldwell has Six!
Caldwell Companies has six associates with an SIOR designation, but what does that mean? SIOR, the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, is the leading professional commercial and industrial real estate association. SIOR designees are today’s most conversant, qualified, and effective commercial real estate brokerage specialists.
Individuals who earn an SIOR designation maintain the highest ethical standards and are considered to be the most knowledgeable commercial real estate market experts.
To receive this prestigious designation, members must:
· Have five years of documented experience
· Maintain a minimum Gross Income Fee (GFI) per year and a minimum number of transactions based on your local real estate market standards
· Maintain high ethical standards and pledges to uphold SIOR’s Code of Ethical Principals and Standards of Professional Practice
· Meet educational requirements and prove your knowledge as a real estate professional
· Provide formal recommendations from SIOR members
At Caldwell Companies, there is at least one SIOR designee in each commercial real estate brokerage division. Fred Caldwell (CEO), Ron Roberson (industrial division), Bill Ginder (industrial division), Mary Caldwell (office/retail division), Keith Grothaus (land division), and Keith Edwards (land division) are all SIOR members and designees. If you would like more information on SIOR, you can visit their website here. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable team, you don’t need to look far!