Caldwell Companies is an established and growing development, investment and commercial brokerage firm based in Northwest Houston. We are seeking an energetic, experienced person to join our team as an Accounts Payable (A/P) Coordinator. Caldwell Companies is a faith-based firm that engages in large-scale commercial and residential development, real estate investments, commercial brokerage and asset management. Our company culture is a team/family-based environment where the individual is treated with respect. We foster an enjoyable work setting coupled with a fast-paced goal-oriented environment. We provide competitive salaries, health insurance, 401k and other benefits.
As the A/P Coordinator, you will be responsible for processing accounts payable for our asset management and homebuilding divisions.
- Full-cycle accounts payable process including PO and invoice processing and annual 1099s.
- Manage vendor lien waiver process
- Monthly bank reconciliations.
- Assist Accounting Team with monthly financials.
- Involved in creating new, more efficient processes to pay our vendors timely, reduce processing time and save money
- Accounts payable experience in commercial property management or homebuilding construction.
- Bookkeeping experience a plus
- Commercial Property Management – MRI preferred
- Construction Home Building Software – Brix preferred
- Avid Exchange experience preferred
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Well organized and good communication skills
- Team player and individual contributor
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting salary plus bonus
- Company benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k)
- Internal investment opportunities
Caldwell Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.