Caldwell Companies is an established and growing fully integrated real estate firm specializing in commercial and residential investment and development, as well as commercial brokerage and management services. As a faith-based firm, we have charged ourselves with a mission to hold ourselves accountable to a higher standard through our dedication and values driven organization. Deeply rooted in our culture are the qualities of integrity, character and a strong work ethic that honor a greater purpose. Our fun, fast- paced, family-oriented environment focuses on achieving excellence in every aspect of our business. We treat our associates with respect and provide accountability that helps foster personal growth and achievement.
As part of our diverse portfolio, we recently added a homebuilding division, Caldwell Homes. Caldwell Homes is a growing homebuilder that specializes in quality patio homes specifically designed for those 55 & better. Due to our rapid growth, we are adding to the Caldwell Homes accounting team. As the A/P Coordinator, you will be responsible for processing accounts payable for our home building division.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Full-cycle accounts payable process including coding, input and check processing.
- Receiving and sorting all incoming AP invoices by house for weekly processing.
- Verifying PO/EPO numbers in BRIX
- Identify PO/Invoice variances and notify purchasing and builders to resolve variances.
- Vendor/Supplier setup and account maintenance (ICA’s, W-9’s, EFT information and keeping COI forms current).
- Weekly processing of all AP Payments and lien releases. Includes scanning all payment backup and support.
- Vendor statement reconciliations.
- Prepare and distribute annual 1099 forms.
- Involved in creating new, more efficient processes to pay our vendors timely, reduce processing time and save money.
- Bachelors degree
- At least two years accounts payable experience in residential home building.
- Job Cost experience preferred.
- Experience with BRIX software a must
- Prefer experience with BuildPro and SupplyPro
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Well organized and good communication skills
- Team player and individual contributor