About Caldwell Companies
Caldwell Companies is an award-winning, fully integrated real estate development and investment firm based in Houston. Caldwell Companies has been in business for over 30 years and is a faith-based, lifestyle real estate firm that develops large-scale master planned communities, associated commercial developments, residential rental communities, real estate investment, and asset management. We are vertically integrated and have a very active construction team building incredible places. We are committed to building extraordinary communities that enrich the lives of our residents.
Our company culture is a fun, active environment where the individual is treated with respect and accountability which helps foster personal growth and achievement. Our work setting is an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and exciting environment. Caldwell Companies consistently ranks as a Best Place To Work in Houston by the Houston Business Journal year after year! We were recently named as the #2 Large Company to work for in Houston. The Caldwell team is a dynamic collection of leaders and innovators embracing the vision to create extraordinary places and lifestyles that make life better through our simple mission: Doing it right. Right now. ® This statement is the core of our philosophy on the ongoing pursuit of excellence in all aspects coupled with an underlying sense of urgency to leverage market opportunities. The foundation for how we do business is rooted in our values of integrity, teamwork and serving others. If you have the right experience, share our vision and adhere to our values, we would love to hear from you.
Caldwell Companies is seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator who will provide accounting support involving processing accounts payable processing accounts payable for Caldwell Homes, our home building company.
- Full-cycle accounts payable processing.
- Receiving and distributing all incoming AP invoices for weekly processing.
- Identify PO/AP invoice discrepancies and work with construction to resolve
- Vendor/Supplier setup and account maintenance
- Maintain current certificate of insurance for all suppliers and subcontractors.
- Weekly AP processing.
- Weekly vendor statement reconciliations.
- Annual preparation and distribution of year-end forms, 1099 MISC and 1099 NEC.
- Involved in implementing more efficient processes to pay our vendors timely, reduce processing time and save money.
- Five years accounts payable experience in home building required
- Job Cost experience preferred.
- Hyphen BRIX – required
- Hyphen Wallet - preferred
- Hyphen BuildPro – preferred
- Hyphen SupplyPro – preferred
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Well organized and good communication skills
- Team player and individual contributor
- Proven success with high volume AP processing