Caldwell Companies is a leading fully-integrated real estate firm based in northwest Houston and we are seeking an experienced high-end Hotel General Manager to join our team as the Asset Manager for our property management team. Caldwell Companies is a faith-based firm that engages in large-scale commercial and residential development, real estate investments, commercial brokerage, and asset management. The firm is experiencing consistent growth both in asset base and service offerings. Our company culture is a team/family-based environment where the individual is treated with respect. We foster a fun and enjoyable work setting.
The Asset Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations of a portfolio consisting of office and retail properties and will provide operational leadership to the property management team. The primary areas of responsibility include tenant and owner relations, property condition and supervision of the management team.
- Overall property condition and processes
- Direct and oversee the property management team on tenant and operational issues
- Prepare and oversee the annual budgeting process
- Oversee the collection process in conjunction with the accounting department
- Prepare and oversee the process of escalation/CAM billings to tenants
- Maintain owner and tenant relationships
- Manage construction build outs
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a portfolio consisting of office and retail properties
- High level of customer service and relationship management
- 10+ years of luxury hotel management experience required
- 5+ years of commercial property management experience a plus
- Supervisory experience
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and operate in a very fast paced environment.
- Experience with property management software – MRI a plus
Caldwell Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.