Caldwell Companies is an established and growing development, investment and commercial service firm based in Northwest Houston. Caldwell Companies is a faith-based firm that engages in large-scale commercial and residential development, real estate investments, commercial land brokerage, and asset management. Our company culture is a family environment where the individual is treated with respect and accountability that helps foster personal growth and achievement. We have a fun work setting coupled with a fast-paced, exciting, and goal-oriented environment.
As the business development coordinator, you will drive our Land Brokerage team’s new listings effort. You will conduct market research, facilitate marketing campaigns directed to land property owners and, in general, be the driving force behind our efforts to attract new listings and new clients. Additional duties will include the preparation of Broker Pricing Opinions (BPO’s) as the presentation piece for our brokers to use when meeting with property owners about their property.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct market research to identify target properties and owners for our listing efforts.
- Work with each broker to coordinate the listing efforts within their designated submarkets.
- Implement marketing efforts to contact these prospects through our Top Dog marketing program and other marketing tools.
- Make follow up business development calls to secure appointments for our brokers to meet with these identified prospects.
- Assist our brokers, interns, and research personnel in the preparation of Broker Pricing Opinions (BPO’s).
- Track our marketing/business development efforts in our Sales Force data base. Coordinate all follow up activity.
- Be very proficient with all state-of-the-art real estate search engines and software.
- Become knowledgeable about market pricing, zoning issues, restrictions, land uses, environmental issues, and local financing.
- Be available to assist brokers with any on-site needs that arise.
- Provide high level of customer service to all customers both internally and externally.
- Assist our administrative and marketing personnel on follow up items after a listing is gained including preparation of flyers and ordering of property signs.
- Assist in the creation and posting of property marketing materials in online databases.
- Provide weekly and monthly status reports as to activities conducted and results achieved.
- Must work well in a team environment yet be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind set.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- Experience working in the real estate industry, or in a service-related field preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, and able to recognize real estate and financial terms and phrases.
- Ability to work independently, self-starter.
- Ability to learn and utilize new software packages.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
- Successful candidate must have the desire and ability to maintain confidentiality in all matters.
- Able to travel to multiple company offices as well as prospective listing properties.