Skip to main content
- Assist in department reporting, strategic business planning and forecasting.
- Assist in monitoring the organizations cash flow and real estate development capital needs.
- Help manage project reporting for approximately 40 partnerships and oversee investor distributions and cash calls.
- Administer cash management and maintain corresponding banking relations.
- Help facilitate the tax process for all company managed entities which includes approximately 100 Partnerships, LLC’s and S-Corporations.
- Support outside CPA firm in the preparation of annual tax returns by providing needed schedules and other information.
- Help develop tax strategies and facilitate tax planning.
- Direct all Franchise Tax filings and payments.
- Manage the insurance programs for the company and projects including annual audits.
- Assist with project lending and oversee draw process.
- Manage relationships with lenders, including ensuring compliance with loan covenants and serving as the point of contact on all financial questions from lenders.
- Manage internal loan program among various investment entities.
- Help manage the annual budget process for the corporate operating companies and real estate projects.
- Oversee the IT technology that drives all financial reporting.
- Help develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls and increase efficiencies.
- Assist with acquisitions and dispositions of real property.
- 10-15 years real estate accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or related field
- Understanding real estate partnership investments related to development and construction and property management
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills required.
- Experience with commercial property management software. MRI and Timberline preferred.
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Well organized and good communication skills
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Exercise a high degree of independent judgment and problem-solving skills.
Ready to Apply?