Are you a positive, driven self-starter with strong organization & leadership skills? Do you have a knack for identifying a need & figuring out a solution? Then we need YOU to help support our marketing team! We are currently seeking an organized and dynamic administrative professional to join our team as an executive assistant to the Vice President and marketing department as a whole.
This (fun and pivotal) role is responsible for managing the marketing department’s master calendar as it relates to meetings, events, key initiatives and deadlines. This person will also provide administrative support to the team, act as marketing liaison with other internal departments, and handle operational tasks so that the team can perform at a higher level. Daily responsibilities include scheduling, invoicing, reporting, content creation, ordering promotional items, and assisting with various marketing initiatives. Ideal candidates will be solutions-oriented, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and know how to have fun!
- Manage VP of Marketing’s e-mails and calendar
- Create, Manage & coordinate a master marketing team calendar of all events, deadlines, and key initiatives
- Organize and facilitate weekly round table meetings with the marketing team to discuss upcoming needs, key deadlines, and drive accountability
- Attend meetings as needed, so as to be in-the-loop on various marketing initiatives
- Coordinate and manage miscellaneous tasks regarding corporate events & philanthropic endeavors
- Manage and assist in team’s productivity on projects
- Monitor the success of marketing programs against defined goals, adjusting as needed
- Prepare monthly Marketing Reports related to Web trends, Community Inventory, and Marketing Initiatives
- Coordinate advertisement placement, monitoring various editorial calendars
- Draft newsletter content and edit work produced by team
- Deploy surveys and manage survey reporting to residential development team
- Coordinate and manage company donations and sponsorships
- Monitor monthly expenses and assist with budget reconciliation.
- Process and maintain all marketing invoices for all residential projects
- Order new promotional items, keep inventory of existing promotional items, and oversee the use and return of shared marketing items
- Coordinate all corporate Thanksgiving, Christmas gifts, and awards
- Manage and support database management for all marketing projects through Salesforce
- Assist with corporate events as needed
- Work events on occasional nights and weekends, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, PR, Communications or related field
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to manage details efficiently
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Adobe Photoshop and Indesign skills a plus
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and frequent deadlines
- Ability to identify areas of improvement and make suggestions on how to
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Positive, can-do attitude and team player.
Caldwell Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please submit resume to email@example.com
Caldwell Companies is a fully integrated real estate firm specializing in commercial and residential investment and development, as well as commercial brokerage and management services. With a tradition of integrity and dedication to excellence, we build unique amenity-rich living environments that improve the community at large. We view our work and the way we conduct ourselves as serving our stated vision of “honoring God, by stewarding resources, cultivating positive, lasting relationships and building extraordinary communities that enrich lives.” We are committed to being one of the top planned community developers in the United States through great team work and building upon our mission of Doing it Right, Right Now.
Caldwell Communities is our residential development company that has created award-winning master-planned communities throughout Greater Houston and College Station. Our signature is building amenity-rich communities centered around that elusive “sense of place” that brands it as unique and brings neighbors together. With our strong foundation as a premier developer, we have been able to partner with the industry’s best builders, designers, planners and contractors to custom design incredible neighborhoods for generations of local families. We’re committed to building extraordinary communities that foster an unparalleled lifestyle that is active and builds relationships. Caldwell Communities are more than simply places to live – they are places where lives are enriched.