About Caldwell Companies
Caldwell Companies is an award-winning, fully integrated real estate development and investment firm based in Houston. Caldwell Companies has been in business for over 30 years and is a faith-based, lifestyle real estate firm that develops large-scale master planned communities, associated commercial developments, residential rental communities, real estate investment and asset management. We are vertically integrated and have a very active construction team building incredible places. We are committed to building extraordinary communities that enrich the lives of our residents.
Our company culture is a fun, active environment where the individual is treated with respect and accountability which helps foster personal growth and achievement. Our work setting is an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and exciting environment. Caldwell Companies consistently ranks as a Best Place To Work in Houston by the Houston Business Journal year after year! We were recently named as the #2 Large Company to work for in Houston. The Caldwell team is a dynamic collection of leaders and innovators embracing the vision to create extraordinary places and lifestyles that make life better through our simple mission: Doing it right. Right now. ® This statement is the core of our philosophy on the ongoing pursuit of excellence in all aspects coupled with an underlying sense of urgency to leverage market opportunities. The foundation for how we do business is rooted in our values of integrity, teamwork and serving others. If you have the right experience, share our vision and adhere to our values, we would love to hear from you.
We are growing and seeking a dedicated and goal-oriented Investor Relations Associate to join our team to support the senior leadership with investor communications, reporting, CRM management, and other marketing and administrative duties.
The ideal candidate has a passion for customer service and utilizing technology to streamline processes. You will collaborate closely with leaders of the investment team while collaborating with legal, and marketing business units. Additionally, you will create and manage the documentation on different investor-related procedures, reports, workflows, and checklists, for our databases.
Day to day responsibilities
- Create, update and maintain various Excel spreadsheets, models and tracking reports
- Develop and maintain a robust investor relations strategy and framework and track in CRM and Excel databases
- Provide support for Investment team
- Assist administratively in the timely delivery of investor reporting and collection and distribution of funds
- Respond to investor inquiries and manage communication
- Cultivate a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Responsible for overseeing and managing meetings, calendars, conference calls and other administrative duties
- Detail oriented
- Enjoys working with numbers
- Able to adapt quickly to new technology including Microsoft 365 applications, and CRM tools.
- Marketing and communications experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Communications, Economics, Marketing, or a related field required
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting salary plus bonus
- Company benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k)