About Caldwell Companies
Caldwell Companies is an award winning, fully integrated real estate firm with development, investment, and commercial services based in Northwest Houston. Caldwell Companies has been in business for over 30 years, is a faith-based company that develops large-scale master planned developments, engages in real estate investments, commercial development, construction, land investment, and sales and asset management. Our company culture is a family environment where the individual is treated with respect and accountability that helps foster personal growth and achievement. We have a fun work setting coupled with a fast-paced, exciting, and goal-oriented environment.
Caldwell Companies consistently ranks as a Best Place To Work In Houston by Houston Business Journal year after year! The Caldwell team is a dynamic collection of leaders and innovators embracing a simple mission: Doing it right. Right now.® This statement is the core of our philosophy on client satisfaction and is the bedrock foundation for the way we do business – always with honesty, integrity, timeliness and accuracy. If you share our vision and adhere to our values, we‘d love to hear from you.
The Chambers Creek Lifestyle Director provides a comprehensive recreational, social, and fitness programming for homeowners of Chambers Creek to create an extraordinary community that enriches lives and builds relationships. Our desire is for our 55 and better Chambers Creek residents to live a longer, better life in our community. Framed by a foundation of six health and wellness pillars, our community inspires residents to focus on the things that matter most and find purpose enhanced by amenities, programming and resources that enrich every area.
- Works under the supervision of the Director of the VP of Marketing
- Community liaison between Chambers Creek’s residents and Caldwell Companies’ corporate office
- Responsible for creating, planning, promoting and executing a comprehensive community event calendar for residents focused on heath and wellness.
- Engage residents in programming by activating Chambers Creek’s one-of-a-kind amenities including a 9-hole course, fitness center, lakes, trails, vineyard, and community garden
- Build relationships with homeowners and is the “face” of the community. (Listens to any feedback and suggestions and passes them on to development/HOA manager)
- Creates content and manages community communications – HOA website, e- newsletters, announcements, and event calendar
- Produces, maintains and follows an annual budget for activity income and expenses
- Establishes and cultivates partnerships with local organizations and businesses to benefit residents and the overall community through sponsorships and creative, engaging programming
- Develops and implements general policies and procedures for lifestyle team
- Oversees administrative duties including vendor contracts and invoicing
- Creates, coordinates and supports community groups, chartered clubs and committees
- Recruits and organizes resident volunteers
- Creates a strong, professional and symbiotic relationship with the HOA Board of Directors and Caldwell Companies
- Works closely with the Chambers Creek marketing manager to maintain a strong Caldwell Communities and Chambers Creek branded awareness as community develops and grows.
- Assists in planning the HOA annual meeting
- Role requires public speaking and engagement
- Role requires ability to set up, execute, and break down events, some outside
This is not an 8-5, Monday-Friday desk job. Qualified candidates must be able to work full-time hours that are flexible and will include some nights, weekends and holidays.
Candidates must be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions, stand for extended periods, and repetitively lift and move up to 25 lbs.
Qualified candidates must be self-motivated and able to work effectively with a resident board and committee members, as well as volunteers.
Candidates should have 3-4 years of professional experience in event planning, recreation programming, public relations or other related experience and 2 years of professional experience with creating and managing communications.
A Bachelor’s Degree or higher, preferably in recreation, communications, journalism or community development from an accredited college or university