Caldwell Companies is an established and growing fully integrated real estate firm specializing in commercial and residential investment and development, as well as commercial brokerage and management services. As a faith-based firm, we have charged ourselves with a mission to hold ourselves accountable to a higher standard through our dedication and values driven organization. Deeply rooted in our culture are the qualities of integrity, character and a strong work ethic that honor a greater purpose. Our fun, fast- paced, family-oriented environment focuses on achieving excellence in every aspect of our business. We treat our associates with respect and provide accountability that helps foster personal growth and achievement.
As part of our diverse portfolio, we recently added a homebuilding division, Caldwell Homes. Caldwell Homes is a growing homebuilder that specializes in quality patio homes specifically designed for those 55 & better. We strive to provide an outstanding homebuilding experience that results in an exceptional home that facilitates and active and maintenance-free lifestyle centered around wellness. Caldwell Homes builds 45, 55 & 65’ homes in several top master-planned communities across North Houston and College Station (both age targeted and age restricted). This is a unique opportunity to grow the brand and scale the marketing as Caldwell Homes expands into new communities.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, experienced marketing professional to join our internal marketing department and oversee the marketing for Caldwell Homes in several master-planned communities throughout North Houston and College Station. This is a fast-paced, data driven role that works closely with the onsite Sales Agents, Caldwell Homes President, and other key team members to build brand awareness and support home sales. The Marketing Coordinator will report to the VP of Marketing and be responsible for executing and measuring the results of a wide variety of strategic marketing initiatives as it relates to home sales and branding.
Daily responsibilities include coordinating print, direct mail, and signage advertisements; realtor relations, event execution, implementing promotions, overseeing marketing collateral, model home branding, and organizing all community marketing initiatives. This role has a heavy emphasis on improving digital effectiveness and experience with social media ads, SEO, SEM, websites, display ads, video, eblasts, matterports, aerial/drone photography, internet listings, and other digital channels is preferred. Other responsibilities include producing, maintaining and following an annual budget and reporting on key success metrics.
Our marketing team is a fun and incredibly talented group of professionals dedicated to thinking outside the box and driving results. If you are a self-starter with a passion for creativity, let’s chat!
Although this position holds regular weekday hours, qualified candidates must be able to work full-time hours that are flexible and will occasionally include nights, weekends and holidays. Please note that many activities may take place outdoors.
Strategic & Marketing Planning
- Establish marketing goals and execute marketing plan with direction from the development team
- Build awareness, generate leads, and drive demand and traffic onsite to meet home sales projections
- Measure the success of marketing programs quarterly against defined goals, adjusting as needed
- Analyze data to ensure target market is being reached and measure ROI
- Monitor and oversee implementation of marketing initiatives with outside service providers such agencies, designers, sign companies and mail houses
- Oversee and contribute to design of marketing initiatives such as website development and management, video production, digital marketing, e-newsletters, direct mail, social media, print advertising, collateral, referral programs and signage
- Selectively write copy and edit work produced by others
- Oversee online listings via HAR.com, Zillow, Trulia, and other resources
- Oversee and ensure integrity of the homebuilding brand
- Coordinate advertisement placement, monitoring various editorial calendars
- Be aware of marketplace and identify unique opportunities to build brand awareness
Budgeting and Expense Control
- Help determine marketing budgets and monitor monthly expenses, measure lead source, and ROI
- Seek the most cost effective and creative ways to reach target markets and achieve market awareness
- Measure lead source data and regularly report on key success metrics
- Supplement and utilize central database management for reporting and lead insight
- Coordinate onsite realtor events and realtor relations program
- Plan and execute both large and small scale public marketing events to build awareness and sell homes
- Coordinate homeowner events, as needed
- Degree in Marketing, PR, Communications or related field
- 2+ years experience in a residential marketing position, preferably in homebuilding/development
- Experience with Active-Adult housing (55+) a plus
- Experience with Community Grand Openings, Model Home Openings, Home Sales, and/or Pre-Sale strategy a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to manage details efficiently
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and frequent deadlines
- Driven Individual with the ability to work independently as a self-starter