About Caldwell Companies
Caldwell Companies is an established and growing development, investment and commercial service firm based in Northwest Houston. Caldwell Companies is a faith-based firm that engages in large-scale commercial and residential development, real estate investments, commercial land brokerage, and asset management. Our company culture is a family environment where the individual is treated with respect and accountability that helps foster personal growth and achievement. We have a fun work setting coupled with a fast-paced, exciting, and goal-oriented environment.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, experienced marketing professional to join our internal marketing department and oversee the marketing of several master-planned communities throughout North Houston and College Station. The Marketing Strategist will report to the VP of Marketing and be responsible for executing and measuring the results of a wide variety of strategic marketing initiatives as it relates to home sales and community branding. Daily responsibilities include coordinating print, signage and billboard advertisements; realtor relations, event execution, implementing promotions, overseeing marketing collateral, and organizing all community marketing initiatives. This role has a heavy emphasis on improving digital effectiveness and experience with social media ads, SEO, SEM, websites, display ads, video, eblasts, and other digital channels is preferred. Other responsibilities include producing, maintaining and following an annual budget and reporting on key success metrics.
This is a fast-paced, data driven role and unique opportunity to build a brand and place where families grow closer, neighbors become friends, and memories are made. If you have worked for a homebuilder, an ad agency or in a strong marketing role and are looking to take your experience to the next level, let’s chat! Our marketing team is a fun and incredibly talented group of professionals dedicated to thinking outside the box and driving results. We work hard, set aggressive goals, and have a lot of fun along the way!
Although this position holds regular weekday hours, qualified candidates must be able to work full-time hours that are flexible and will occasionally include nights, weekends and holidays. Please note that many activities may take place outdoors.
Strategic & Marketing Planning
- Establish marketing goals and execute marketing plan with direction from the development team
- Build awareness, generate leads, and drive demand and traffic onsite to meet home sales projections
- Measure the success of marketing programs quarterly against defined goals, adjusting as needed
- Analyze data to ensure target market is being reached and measure ROI
- Monitor and oversee implementation of marketing initiatives with outside service providers such agencies, designers, sign companies and mail houses
- Oversee and contribute to design of marketing initiatives such as website development and management, video production, digital marketing, e-newsletters, direct mail, social media, print advertising, collateral, referral programs and signage
- Selectively write copy and edit work produced by others
- Oversee and ensure integrity of community brand
- Coordinate advertisement placement, monitoring various editorial calendars
- Be aware of marketplace and identify unique opportunities to build brand awareness for the community
Budgeting and Expense Control
- Help determine marketing budgets and monitor monthly expenses, measure lead source, and ROI
- Seek the most cost effective and creative ways to reach target markets and achieve market awareness
- Measure lead source data and regularly report on key success metrics
- Supplement and utilize central database management for reporting and lead insight
- Coordinate onsite realtor events and realtor relations program
- Plan and execute both large and small scale public marketing events to build awareness and sell homes
- Work in conjunction with the resident lifestyle program and assist with homeowner events, as needed
- Degree in Marketing, PR, Communications or related field
- 7+ years experience in a residential marketing position, preferably in homebuilding/development
- Experience with Active-Adult housing (55+) a plus
- Experience with Community Grand Openings, Home Sales, and/or Pre-Sale strategy a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to manage details efficiently
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and frequent deadlines
- Driven Individual with the ability to work independently as a self-starter