We are currently seeking friendly faces to work part-time (~10 hours/week) in the Welcome Center at Mission Ranch, College Station’s top selling master-planned community. This role is responsible for assisting the Sales Function by greeting and assisting guests, handling overflow traffic, and providing administrative support, as needed.
Job duties consist of greeting visitors, informing them about the community, and answering phone and/or email inquiries. Must be outgoing, friendly, and good with people!
- Greet and direct visitors
- Inform visitors of amenities, lifestyle, developer experience, and HOA
- Maintain sales center appearance
- Distribute marketing collateral and community information to guests
- Make appointments for Sales Consultant and help visitors narrow down a builder
- Complete guest registration forms & enter into CRM
- Perform related administrative duties
- Provide timely responses to questions submitted to community website
- Maintain sales & traffic reports and provide data to development team
- Assist with Realtor relation efforts
- Help with community/realtor events, as needed
- Must be able to work weekends as needed
- Customer service and/or sales experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel and Word