Caldwell Companies is an established and growing development, investment and commercial brokerage firm based in Northwest Houston. We are seeking an energetic and motivated person to join our team as a Project Manager. Caldwell Companies is a faith-based firm that engages in large-scale commercial and residential development, real estate investments, commercial brokerage and asset management. Our company culture is a family environment where the individual is treated with respect. We foster an enjoyable work setting coupled with a fast-paced, exciting and goal-oriented environment. We provide competitive salaries, health insurance, 401k and other benefits.
- Oversight of general and subcontractors
- Daily field inspections
- Oversight of civil, mechanical and structural engineers
- Oversight of architects
- Construction project budgeting
- Construction budget variance reporting and analysis
- Site plan development
- Bid administration
- Scheduling including critical path analysis
- Management of Residential Property Owner’s Associations and Municipal Utility Districts with the community.
- Coordinate and assist others in market research, sales and advertising
- Manage undeveloped land to ensure appropriate level of maintenance and taxes.
- Bachelor Degree or higher, preferably in Construction or Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience, preferred
- Experience with MUDs, strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and writing abilities
- Understanding of finance and accounting
- Ability to delegate and follow up
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a collaborative, dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate highly effective organizational and time management abilities.
Caldwell Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.