About Caldwell Companies
Caldwell Companies is an established and growing development, investment and commercial services firm based in Northwest Houston. Caldwell Companies is a faith-based firm that engages in large-scale planned developments, real estate investments, commercial development and construction, land investment and sales and asset management. Our company culture is a family environment where the individual is treated with respect and accountability that helps foster personal growth and achievement. We have a fun work setting coupled with a fast-paced, exciting, and goal-oriented environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assist with operation and maintenance of commercial properties owned by Caldwell Companies. Ensure the facilities assigned are operational and functioning to an exemplary level based on the standards set forth by the Asset Manager.
- Tenant Relations
- Daily site inspections at marketed properties
- Inspect building exterior, parking lot and lighting
- Regular inspection interior, common areas and vacant spaces for cleanliness
- Assist Property Managers/Chief Engineer as needed
- Prioritize work to accomplish assigned tasks
- Operate all equipment essential to job functions
- Vendor coordination
- Assist in managing Impak Work Order System
- Data Entry
- Administrative duties
- Set up new tenant files
- Track Certificate of Compliance/Occupancy for all tenants
- Track Certificate of Insurance for all tenants
- Manage Access Card System
- Submeter tracking
- Compiling and maintain bids
- Able to work afterhours and weekends when required
- Events at The Boardwalk at Towne Lake
- Emergency calls
- Light maintenance
- All other duties assigned
- Communicate effectively & professionally, verbally and in writing
- Must be able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral and diagrammatic form
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Able to work without reasonable supervision
- Able to lift/move up to 75lbs.
- Able to perform all duties listed above
- Handy man skills
- Team oriented