Caldwell Companies is an established and growing development, investment and commercial service firm based in Northwest Houston. Caldwell Companies is a faith-based firm that engages in large-scale commercial and residential development, real estate investments, commercial land brokerage, and asset management. Our company culture is a family environment where the individual is treated with respect and accountability that helps foster personal growth and achievement. We have a fun work setting coupled with a fast-paced, exciting, and goal-oriented environment.
The Project Coordinator will directly support the Sr. Development Coordinator within the Residential Land Development Team. They will be directly involved in the land development process before land acquisition, during development, and through establishment and operation of the community association and other public entities. Due to the rigor and breadth of the duties combined with the numerous parties involved in the process, the Project Coordinator will require a high-level of organizational skill, attention to detail, and coordination of internal and external clients. They should exhibit proficiency in communicating effectively both in writing and verbally, utilizing Microsoft Office applications, and creatively solving problems. Given the adaptability and flexibility required by the position, an individual with a positive attitude, strong initiative, and a willingness to learn is well suited for success and enjoyment as a Project Coordinator.
- Process / manage property tax payments.
- Prepare tax invoices with summary for development manager’s review and approval.
- Review closing statements to ensure there are no duplicate payments
- Enter tax payments in Timberline and on tracking spreadsheet
- Distribute / mail checks once received from Accounts Payable.
- Responsible for the preparation of development contracts.
- Work with project managers to manage cost code budgets
- Prepare monthly capital budget review’s per contract commitments processed (new budget, close outs)
- Responsible for invoicing and pay application review.
- Responsible for job cost reporting.
- Will assist the residential development team with other tasks as needed
- Bachelors degree
- Has 1-2 years of contract experience
- Has experience with Sage Timberline; Smartsheet & Salesforce a plus
- Extremely organized & process focused
- Solid Word
- Internal investment opportunities