About Caldwell Companies
Caldwell Companies is an award-winning, fully integrated real estate development and investment firm based in Houston. Caldwell Companies has been in business for over 30 years and is a faith-based, lifestyle real estate firm that develops large-scale master planned communities, associated commercial developments, and residential rental communities. We are vertically integrated and have a very active construction team building incredible places. We are committed to building extraordinary communities that enrich the lives of our residents. The firm also engages in a variety of real estate investment and asset management.
Our company culture is a fun, active environment where the individual is treated with respect and accountability which helps foster personal growth and achievement. Our work setting is an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and exciting environment. Caldwell Companies consistently ranks as a Best Place To Work in Houston by the Houston Business Journal year after year!?We were recently named as the #2 Large Company to work for in Houston. The Caldwell team is a dynamic collection of leaders and innovators embracing the vision to create extraordinary places and lifestyles that make life better through our simple mission: Doing it right. Right now. ® This statement is the core of our philosophy on the ongoing pursuit of excellence in all aspects coupled with an underlying sense of urgency to leverage market opportunities. The foundation for how we do business is rooted in our values of integrity, accountability, teamwork, and serving others.
Caldwell Companies is growing and in the market for a motivated and detail-driven development manager. In this role, you will be responsible for providing project coordination and management for our master-planned communities.
- Oversight of civil, geotechnical, structural engineers, architects, and land planners
- Construction project budgeting, variance reporting, and analysis
- Scheduling including critical path analysis
- Maintenance of Proformas in tandem with one of the teams’ financial analysts
- Contract Negotiations and Bid analysis/administration
- Management of Residential Property Owner’s Associations and Municipal Utility Districts with the community.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, preferably in a development-related field
- 4+ years of experience, preferred
- Experience with MUDs, strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of finance and accounting
- Ability to delegate and follow up
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a collaborative, dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate highly effective organizational and time management abilities.
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have the ability to travel and commute to multiple master-planned communities