We are currently seeking a full time Maintenance/Stables Associate at Willowcreek Ranch, an award-winning luxury acreage community located near FM 2920 & HWY 290 in Tomball, TX. This role will ensure that all Willowcreek Ranch residents, boarders, and guests have an exceptional experience at The Stables at Willowcreek Ranch. This person will be tasked with ensuring and maintaining the high expectations of The Stables, including maintaining grounds, amenities, and boarder animals.
- Amenity maintenance
- Performing set-ups and breakdowns for lessons/events
- Moving hay
- Mucking stalls
- Grooming/ blanketing/feeding/turning out horses
- Minor repairs
- Maintaining access gates and door
- Cleaning and power-washing
- Any other tasks or responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Community Manager for the successful upkeep of the facility.
- This position does not conform to a traditional 8-5, Monday-Friday schedule. Therefore qualified candidates must be able to work full-time hours that are flexible and will include early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Candidate may have onsite living accommodations.
- Candidates must also be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions, stand for extended periods of time, and may be required to repetitively lift and move up to 75 lbs. Candidate must have previous experience with horses and must be able to use a variety of tools and farm equipment, including a tractor. Candidate must have strong safety awareness, and must be able to use judgment and decision making stills to help avoid and manage emergency situations. Previous experience with electrical, plumbing, masonry, and general maintenance is ideal but not required.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, be observant, self-motivated, team-oriented and will be able to pro-actively detect and rectify maintenance and animal needs throughout the property; will be able to communicate with managers, residents, boarders, and peers; will have the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; will follow instructions and schedules as designated; and will be dependable, organized, and professional in appearance, as well as have basic computer skills including Microsoft Office and Outlook.
Caldwell Companies is an equal opportunity employer.