Caldwell Companies is seeking an energetic and outgoing personality to join the Towne Lake Lifestyle team. The Lifestyle Team is responsible for helping to carry out the mission of Caldwell Companies by cultivating relationships and building extraordinary communities that enrich lives. As the Lifestyle Associate, you will focus on our Towne Lake community in Cypress, TX. Towne Lake is a master planned community with approximately 3,000 homes surrounded by a private 300-acre recreational lake. The Lifestyle Team at Towne Lake provides over 75 engaging resident events per year around the amazing amenities which include: a private island, lazy river and water slide, splashpad, a beach, and two beautiful amenity centers. As the Lifestyle Associate you will work collaboratively with the Lifestyle Director to provide a robust recreational and social calendar for homeowners to create an extraordinary community that enriches lives and builds relationships. Your role as the Lifestyle Associate is critical to the mission of Caldwell Companies and is an important part of the over-all programming that makes up the highly regarded lifestyle of “Towne Lake Life”.
- Assists the Lifestyle Director in creating social media content and updating community communications including website, e-newsletters, event flyers, social media accounts as needed
- Assists with facility set-up, execution, and takedown for community events, greeting and checking-in residents. Helps maintain a clean and presentable work environment and event space
- Provides administrative support to the Lifestyle Director such as ensuring appropriate budget administration, organizing new resident look book, updating new resident packets, and other daily admin tasks
- Works collaboratively with the Lifestyle Director to foster resident and community partnerships and facilitate connections through events, programming, and communications.
- Assists the Lifestyle Director in coordinating and supporting community groups, chartered clubs and committees
- Assists in planning the HOA annual meeting
- Speak in front of large audiences regularly
- Maintain exceptional quality of community programing and satisfaction of residents as well as participation of businesses and organizations
- Keep track of event success such as participant numbers and the perceived and actual presence/influence in the community overall
- Company liaison between the onsite management company, CCMC and Caldwell Corporate Lifestyle team.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in recreation, communications, journalism or community development
- 1-3 years of professional experience in event planning, recreation programming, marketing, creating social media content, communications, public relations, or other related experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Qualified candidates must be self-motivated and able to work effectively with an HOA board, resident committee members, and volunteers.
- Qualified candidates must be able to work full-time hours that are flexible and will include some nights, weekends, and around holidays.
- Candidates must be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions, stand for extended periods, and repetitively lift and move up to 25 lbs.