As the VP of Land Investment and Development Acquisitions you will be responsible for land analysis, market research and feasibility. You will work closely with land brokers to identify best tracts for acquisition.
- Lead land acquisitions and due diligence
- Develop and maintain a research database
- Research target markets
- Run basic due diligence models and market research
- Categorize, track and compile data
- Create graphics for investment teams using land vision, Google Earth or other software.
- Attend industry briefings
- Attend development and investment meetings
- Additional tasks may include financial analysis and other duties as assigned
- Graduate degree in finance or real estate with 7 to 15 years of experience in investment and/or real estate development.
- Understanding of land acquisitions and investments
- Ability to effectively build relationships
- Analytical mind able to discern quality investment options
- Proficient in Excel and other analytic tools
- Able to work with minimal daily input with focus on key objectives
Caldwell Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.