About Caldwell Companies
Caldwell Companies is an award-winning, fully integrated real estate development and investment firm based in Houston. Caldwell Companies has been in business for over 30 years and is a faith-based, lifestyle real estate firm that develops large-scale master planned communities, associated commercial developments, residential rental communities, real estate investment and asset management. We are vertically integrated and have a very active construction team building incredible places. We are committed to building extraordinary communities that enrich the lives of our residents.
Our company culture is a fun, active environment where the individual is treated with respect and accountability which helps foster personal growth and achievement. Our work setting is an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and exciting environment. Caldwell Companies consistently ranks as a Best Place To Work in Houston by the Houston Business Journal year after year! We were recently named as the #2 Large Company to work for in Houston. The Caldwell team is a dynamic collection of leaders and innovators embracing the vision to create extraordinary places and lifestyles that make life better through our simple mission: Doing it right. Right now. ® This statement is the core of our philosophy on the ongoing pursuit of excellence in all aspects coupled with an underlying sense of urgency to leverage market opportunities. The foundation for how we do business is rooted in our values of integrity, teamwork and serving others. If you have the right experience, share our vision and adhere to our values, we would love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate possesses a proven track record of building and leading strong teams and developing state-of-the-art communities. As a VP of Residential Development, you will be instrumental in leading and overseeing various aspects of our master planned community developments as well as taking an active role in helping to underwrite new projects.
- You will help design and oversee various construction projects for our master planned communities
- You will help lead and mentor young associates on the residential development team
- You will take an active management role in different projects as workloads may dictate
- Help guide the preparation of all project schedules and budgets
- You will work with the leadership team to perform land acquisition analysis, due diligence, and market research
- Oversee and analyze project proformas based on project objectives
- Has a Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- Has 10+ years of experience working with large master planned communities
- Has knowledge of the Houston market, preferred
- Has experience working with MUDs
- Has experience with designing highly amenitized lifestyle orientated communities
- Is a proven leader that can develop next generation talent
- Has strong analytical and financial skills