Caldwell Companies is an established and growing fully integrated real estate firm specializing in commercial and residential investment and development, as well as commercial brokerage and management services. As a faith-based firm, we have charged ourselves with a mission to hold ourselves accountable to a higher standard through our dedication and values driven organization. Deeply rooted in our culture are the qualities of integrity, character and a strong work ethic that honor a greater purpose. Our fun, fast- paced, family-oriented environment focuses on achieving excellence in every aspect of our business. We treat our associates with respect and provide accountability that helps foster personal growth and achievement.
We are currently seeking a friendly, outgoing individual for Welcome Center Coordinator in Towne Lake, an award-winning master-planned community located near Hwy 290 & Barker Cypress in Cypress, TX! The Welcome Center Coordinator is an onsite liaison between the community, it’s homebuilding partners, and the developer. This key role greets visitors, informs them about the community vision, amenities and lifestyle; and provides information on homes available for sale in the community. This role also works to ensure the Welcome Center is operational and efficient, while also maintaining community relations with Realtors, builder sales counselors, HOA Management, and community partners.
The Welcome Center Coordinator reports to the VP of Marketing and works closely with the residential development team and marketing department to support home sales and build community awareness. This role is vital to the success of the community and daily responsibilities include greeting visitors, collecting and entering visitor data, communicating with builders to report sales and traffic information, and interacting with Realtors and homeowners.
This role serves as the face of Towne Lake in the community and is encouraged to attend Chamber events, realtor events, and other key community happenings to build awareness. This is a unique opportunity to facilitate finding a home for families where neighbors become friends and memories are made. If you have an outgoing personality and an eye for metrics, let’s chat!
Although this position holds regular weekday hours, qualified candidates must be able to work full-time hours that are flexible and will occasionally include nights, weekends and holidays. Job hours are Monday thru Friday from 10:00 – 6:00 CST or 9:30-5:30 CST. Please note that many activities may take place outdoors.
- Greet and inform visitors on the community
- Managing a Team of 6 Welcome Center Hosts & 5 boat captains
- Answer phones, direct visitors to builder models, and schedule boat tours of the community
- Responding to sales inquiries and tracking activity through a sales process with prospective clients using Salesforce
- Maintain sales center appearance and keep inventory of collateral items
- Ensure marketing collateral is up to date and available for guest
- Attend and network at community events, presenting and promoting the community by participation in community outreach. (ie; Realtors, Chamber of Commerce, CFISD, Community Leadership Committee- monthly)
- Work alongside marketing team for events, campaigns and onsite execution
- Train & oversee part-time Welcome Center Hosts who work weekends
- Manage scheduling, timesheets, and designate responsibilities to Hosts
- Work Closely with HOA Manger to communicate with homeowners, as needed
- Work with marketing team to create Realtor program and execute weekly task
- Plan and execute bi-monthly visits to Realtor Offices
- Continue communication with local Realtors on community updates
- Determine creative ideas to engage Realtors
- Maintain and establish relationships with key community Relators
- Cultivate a strong relationship with builder sales team in the community
- Gather and distribute weekly reports regarding detailed sales, closings, and visitor traffic
- Keep up to date on home availability and status in Salesforce database
- Serve as a resource for community information
- Conduct quarterly builder meetings with key community updates
- Research competitors and compile data on current local market conditions
- Run reports on community stats to ensure a strong knowledge of buyer/builder demographics
- Inform developer of onsite activity through weekly reporting
- Identify prospective customers, contact, and follow up with customers to discuss needs
- Negotiation price/terms and prepare sales agreements for custom homesites sales
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure the closings of the homesite
- Bachelors degree
- Real estate experience & knowledge of the Cypress market a plus
- Must have a warm, friendly demeanor and outgoing, positive personality
- Ability to work weekends and by appointment, as needed
- Ability to work with multiple types of software in a digital (paperless) environment
- Concise and effective verbal and written communications
- Must be reliable and independent and able to speak in public settings
- Customer Service Orientated
- Computer Skills: Outlook, Word, Excel & preferably Salesforce (not required)