Located at the southeast corner of State Highway 249 and Spring Cypress, this intersection is the epicenter of one of the fastest-growing residential areas in Houston. It is also a prime location for a retailer to enter this emerging suburban northwest Houston market.
The major thoroughfare of SH 249, which carries over 130,100 vehicles per day, connects Tomball to the Sam Houston Parkway. In addition, Spring Cypress has become the major east/west corridor between Hwy 290 and Interstate 45.
- Convenient location with easy access for retail shoppers and restaurant diners
- A rapidly growing and affluent trade area
- Five miles from the Willowbrook area
- Location is away from the congestion of FM 1960 and Hwy 249
- Minutes from the Sam Houston Parkway
- A number of major master-planned communities with high-income